Current Obsessions – April 2014
1. The Neighbourhood’s I Love You album has played and replayed on my iPod this month! Such an awesome album.
2. My favorite scent in the world is the scent of a man—there is something about the smell of cologne that I just love. So what’s not to love about a cologne scented candle? Thank you to Bath and Body Works for making one! If you’re like me, and love the cologne smell, check out their Mahogany Teakwood candle!
3. I love love love these wedding invites designed by Velcrosuit! The theme for the invites was ducks, since the place the couple is getting married has over one hundred of them living on the farm and they can be seen walking around together all over the estate. Make sure to check out all seven invite components!
4. This winter I’ve had horribly dry lips—which I usually never get…so I didn’t know how to battle them. I am already obsessed with Lush, so when I walked in to re-buy a face mask I saw their Popcorn Lip Scrub, and decided to try it out! It’s magic in a jar!!
5. If you have a few hours to spend perusing a blog, I suggest The Ruche Blog. It offers fashion, beauty, travel, DIY and so much more content to spend a lazy day exploring.
6. I have a really hard time buying bracelets because of my super small wrists, so when I saw my hair dresser have these awesome Alex and Ani bangles on, I instantly fell in love…and the best part is they adjust to fit any wrist size! #winning
7. As I’ve mentioned in several previous posts, I am kind of obsessed with Buzzfeed! My friends always joke that that’s where all of my cool facts and pop culture tid bits. The quizzes are also quite fab.
8. As soon as I came across these Disney posters (Aladdin, The Lion King, and The Incredibles), I knew I had to share. Tom Whalen has dozens of amazing illustrations on this site (with most available for sale). Definitely worth taking a peek!
9. I totally dig the idea of creating a DIY clock over the mantle, or in an office space. Can’t wait to try this out as soon as I get a bigger place. The best part for me is the idea of using different fonts that still uniformly go together to achieve this piece!
What have been some of your favorite things this month? Sound off!