I am sorry for skipping June…but here come all of my July favorites!
1. Just because it’s summer, doesn’t mean that there is nothing good on TV. Every year I get hooked on all of the awesome USA shows, like Suits, Graceland and Covert Affairs! If you’re in the mood for some well scripted drama, I highly recommend you check them out.
2. I am loving all of the awesome mugs by Ashley Brooke. My favorite is the Let’s Always Be Fancy Mug. It’s a bit on the expensive side ($23), but it’s pretty fancy ;-)
3. I LOVE LOVE this kinetic typography video for the opening of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air by Lucas Young. Totally worth checking out if you need a mini break from work!
4. It’s that time of year—yes, it’s wedding season! I dig these foil pressed invites from Minted.
5. I know this may come as a shock, seeing that I’ve been a blogger for over two years now, but I’ve just recently came across Bloglovin. There are so many amazing blogs out there, but who has the time to go to all of their websites every day? This is where the brilliance of Bloglovin comes in…all of your blogs in one place!
6. As some of you may know, I have a slight obsession with ampersands, so when I came across this awesome DIY Glitter Ampersand tutorial, I had to share! I will definitely be making mine very soon.
7. Work has been a bit crazy, so I haven’t had as much time to read, but I just finished the third and final book in the Selection series, The One. Out of the entire series, I feel like this was definitely the best book. If you like the YA genre, I definitely recommend!
What have been some of your favorite things this month? CD’s, books, blogs…anything you’re loving that you want to share? Comment away! I always love discovering what my wonderful readers are into! Happy Monday :-)