Tag Archives for calendar
Happy March :-) It already feels like Spring, so the winter hasn’t felt as miserable as usual…but I am still excited for the official arrival of the next season! Hope you have a fabulous and creative month!
1. May Designs | 2. Clementine Creative | 3. Rebekah Disch
4. Apartment 406 Designs | 5. Paper Leaf | 6. Sarah Hearts
7. SALT Design | 8. Dawn Nicole | 9. Mel Armstrong
10. Minding My Nest | 11. Mospens Studio | 12. List Lab
13. Flipsnack | 14. Candidly Keri | 15. WAZZ Publishing
16. Sugar Paper | 17. Designer Blogs | 18. Stylish Planner
19. Blushed | 20. lovilee | 21. Lily & Val
22. Elma Adura | 23. Paper Raven Co. | 24. Red Stamp
I can’t believe it’s already March…how quickly time flies! Hope everyone has a fantastically creative month :)
P.S. I’ll be posting Friday’s Typographic Treats later today!
I am not sure if I didn’t realize how quickly the new year was approaching, or maybe I am just a serious procrastinator, but I have yet to purchase a 2013 calendar. So as promised, this past weekend I went on a hunt for some fantastic calendars that will help brighten up your workspace area, and I found some pretty awesome ones! Check out my top 10 picks below, and comment away if you’ve found some other fun ones.
1.1Canoe2: 2013 Letterpress Calendar
2. emilymcdowelldraws: Holy Crap It’s 2013
3. yumalum: Have One Helvetica Of A 2013
4. PoofyPrints: Rustic 2013 Calendar
5. yumalum: 2013 Retro Vintage Calendar
6. Fifty Five Hi’s: 2013 Robot Calendar
7. dirtybandits: 2013 Calendar of Silly Holidays
8. pistachiopress: 2013 Letterpress Calendar
9. OldSchoolStationeers: 2013 Letterpress Wall Calendar
10. Loopz: 2013 Cute Animals Calendar
Instead of having a monthly calendar for November, one of my lovely friend’s—photographer and designer, Elizabeth Seidel, offered to create an organizational wallpaper to help all the disorganized folk clean up their scattered desktops (I am definitely guilty of having one that is extremely messy!). The idea behind it, is just to move all the things on your desktop under each of the categories to make things easier to find and navigate through. Ideally, we should all be saving to our hard drives…but since I know the desktop is usually the first place we go, why not have it organized!